Best Paper Awards
Select 4 best papers from all presented papers through a two stage process.
Method of Judgement
A two stage process is envisaged:
• Stage I : Screen 20 abstract (for papers) finalist from the list based on reviews received from the International Scientific Committee for their abstracts.
• Stage II: Three Judges appointed by the Scientific Committee would read the final written papers and attend the presentation and assign percentage scores ranging from 0% to 100% (from Poor to Excellent).
• 20% of marks for Clarity and Comprehensibility of the paper
• 20% of marks for Relevance to the theme and the field
• 20% of marks for Reliability of research methodology and accuracy of results
• 20% of marks for Importance of findings or value of the proposed technology or system
• 20% of marks for Significance to the advancement of transport mobility and accessibility
• The Scientific Committee Chair will appoint a Head Judge.
• The Scientific Committee Chair will appoint three judges to perform the evaluation.
• The Head Judge will collect all judge's score and tabulate results, or in the case of ties, re-evaluate and decide on selection
• An Award Certificate with a gift will be presented to the recipient at the award ceremony; the time and date to be announced later.
• Photos will be taken of each award recipient and as a group during the award ceremony. A copy will be given to the recipient as souvenir and one for TRANSED 2012 file.
Best Paper Awards at TRANSED 2012
Following papers were adjudged as the best papers at TRANSED 2012 India.