Best Paper Awards
Select 4 best papers from all presented papers through a two stage process.
Method of Judgement
A two stage process is envisaged:
• Stage I : Screen 20 abstract (for papers) finalist from the list based on reviews received from the International Scientific Committee for their abstracts.
• Stage II: Three Judges appointed by the Scientific Committee would read the final written papers and attend the presentation and assign percentage scores ranging from 0% to 100% (from Poor to Excellent).
• 20% of marks for Clarity and Comprehensibility of the paper
• 20% of marks for Relevance to the theme and the field
• 20% of marks for Reliability of research methodology and accuracy of results
• 20% of marks for Importance of findings or value of the proposed technology or system
• 20% of marks for Significance to the advancement of transport mobility and accessibility
• The Scientific Committee Chair will appoint a Head Judge.
• The Scientific Committee Chair will appoint three judges to perform the evaluation.
• The Head Judge will collect all judge's score and tabulate results, or in the case of ties, re-evaluate and decide on selection
• An Award Certificate with a gift will be presented to the recipient at the award ceremony; the time and date to be announced later.
• Photos will be taken of each award recipient and as a group during the award ceremony. A copy will be given to the recipient as souvenir and one for TRANSED 2012 file.
Best Paper Awards at TRANSED 2012